Senior Leader, Co-Founder of EdGE
Program/Areas of Interest
- Uses of technology and multimedia for education
- Free-choice and wait-time learning
- Gaming environments for learning
- Educational television
- Virtual reality, augmented reality, and mixed reality
- Co-design and participatory design research
- Designing for neurodiversity
- Universal design, differentiated and adaptive learning
With a background in astrophysics, mathematics, and education and a Master’s Degree from the Harvard Graduate School of Education, with a focus on the use of technology and multimedia in teaching and learning, Teon Edwards has spent over 25 years at TERC developing and researching numerous STEM curricula, experiences, exhibits, tools, and games for both formal and informal settings.
She is co-founder of and Director of Development for EdGE at TERC.
- B.A. in Astrophysics and Mathematics, Williams College
- M.Ed. with a focus on Technology and the Use of Multimedia in Education, Harvard Graduate School of Education