Thank you for your interest in TERC’s work in Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), and Mixed Reality. Below are some links to learn more about what we’ve been up to.
- Extended Reality in Education – A blog post about our work in AR, VR, and XR.
- Inclusive VR through Inclusive Co-Design with Neurodiverse Learners – This paper reports on a fully inclusive co-design process of an informal VR science game intended to be accessible to a broad range of learners.
- UniVRsal Access project – Broadening Participation in Informal STEM Learning through Virtual Reality
- Martian Boneyards project – Blue Mars Science Center: Designing a Virtual Science Learning Environment
- Co-Design of a VR Game with the Neurodiverse: Year 2 – Video for the 2022 STEM for All Video Showcase
Stay in the Know
Fill out this form and we’ll send you a quarterly newsletter that is a collection of the latest publications, projects, resources, and materials developed by our math and science research and education experts. Everything in the newsletter is labeled by content areas to help you quickly identify what you’re interested in.