Teaching and Learning Materials
EdGE at TERC is looking at ways to support the development of computational thinking (CT) skills for all students. Educators interested in using our INFACT materials in the upcoming school year can visit EdGE for more information. INFACT is a teaching and learning program for students in grades 3-8.
Complete the brief form to be added to an interest list. Thank you!
Below are some articles about our work in CT.
- Computational Thinking eBook – A look into the different definitions and understands of Computational Thinking
- Computational Thinking Resources and Examples
- Assessing Implicit Computational Thinking in Zoombinis Puzzle Gameplay
- The development of students’ computational thinking practices in elementary- and middle-school classes using the learning game, Zoombinis
- Distributing Expertise to Integrate Computational Thinking Practices
- Is My Game OK Dr. Scratch? Exploring Programming and Computational Thinking Development in Student-Designed Games
Stay in the Know
Fill out this form and we’ll send you a quarterly newsletter that is a collection of the latest publications, projects, resources, and materials developed by our math and science research and education experts. Everything in the newsletter is labeled by content areas to help you quickly identify what you’re interested in.