There are seven titles in the current EMPower series, each with a teacher and a student version, for a total of 14 books. Books can be purchased à la carte and mixed and matched for your program’s needs.
Not sure which books are best for your class? You can preview and download a sample from each of the titles below. Each sample includes pages from the teacher book and student book for that title. Click on book title to download.
Wondering how to find out where specific content is covered within the EMPower books (like slope or adding and subtracting fractions)? Watch our video on Identifying Lesson Content to learn about one way to quickly locate math content within the series.
Ready to purchase EMPower?
The EMPower series is available through our distributor, Walch Education.
Get professional development support for EMPower
In person and online professional development support is available to programs. Our professional development offers:
- Hands-on mathematical investigations that model what students would experience doing EMPower activities
- Connection with current math education research and the CCRSAE
- One-day or multi-day sessions
- Customized sessions for instructors of all levels and settings of mathematics classrooms, including alternative high schools, college developmental programs, workplace, and correctional settings
- Support for using EMPower in online instruction
Our workshops are customized for your program and available upon request. For more details, contact us.