Grants and Contracts Administrator
Program/Areas of Interest
- Pre and Post Research Grant Administration
- Grant Compliance and Management
- Contracts Drafting and Negotiation
Cynthia works on a range of matters in research administration at TERC. From proposal submission stage to post grant award, she ensures that grant awards meet funder expectations as regards project due diligence, subawardee compliance and transparency reporting to governmental authorities.
She also supports the TERC Development Committee made up of principal investigators and the president by managing its meetings and efforts to mentor emerging researchers at TERC.
Outside of TERC, Cynthia pursues her passion for public interest law and policy by helping small nonprofits locally and in West Africa build capacity through strategic partnerships, program development and civic engagement.
She also enjoys running and is a three-time Boston Athletic Association (BAA) Half Marathon finisher including other races in the area.
- LLB in Law, University of Calabar, Nigeria
- LLM in Financial and Compliance Law, Boston University Law School
- MPP in Public Policy Analysis and Advocacy, Simmons University, Boston
- National Council of University Research Administrators (NCURA)
Honors & Awards
- Fellowship in Nonprofit Management (Simmons University)